Book and a Look
Select Wednesdays / 10:30-11:00am
Join us for a drop-in picture book reading program! Enjoy a story read by a museum educator in the galleries followed by a looking activity with a related work of art. For young children (ages 2-6 in mind) and their favorite grown-up.
Visitors: $15 per family
DATES AND BOOKS
- June 12 - Anna At the Art Museum by Hazel Hutchins and Gail Herbert
- June 26 - Art Dog by Thacher Hurd
- July 10 - Katie Meets the Impressionists by James Mayhew
- July 24 -Dancing Through Fields of Color: The Story of Helen Frankenthaler by Elizabeth Brown
- August 7 - Tar Beach by Faith Ringgold
- August 21 - Duke Ellington by Andrea Davis Pinkney
For more information, contact the Education department at 407.896.4231 ext. 262.