1st Thursdays: Hollywood Horror!
Starts October 3, 2019 @ 6:00pm , Ends October 3, 2019 @ 9:00pm
“Orlando’s original art party”
Presented by the Associates of the Orlando Museum of Art
From 6-9 pm on the first Thursday of each month, Central Florida has an opportunity to discover local artists, listen to live music and mingle with an eclectic mix of people. There are cash bars serving wine, beer, soft drinks and water, and café offerings from area restaurants. Learn More »
THEME: Hollywood Horror!
• Cuisine by Vital Flair
• Music by Dave Capp Band featuring France Neil
• Special appearance by Jack Kenna, Renowned Paranormal
Investigator and Published Author, will be sharing his ghost
stories. Be sure to come with questions.
• Ghastly Mansion Interactive Paint Project sponsored by
• Creepy Cool Cosplayers
• Fortune Telling by Angelique Luna
• Halloween Costume Contest
• Live Sculpture Artist Steve Pi
• American Ghost Adventures - Win a ghost hunt adventure!!
• Florida Artists Registry
• Sam Flax of Orlando
• Hunter Vision
• Festival of Trees
Vote on your favorite work of art!
Parking in OMA’s lot is free but limited
Free for ages 3 and under
OMA Members are FREE
FREE for Museum Members
$15 for Visitors
Admission includes access to the Museum’s featured exhibition. Parking is free at Orlando Loch Haven Park and overflow parking is available at the Orlando Science Center’s parking garage for $5 per vehicle.