01 // 06 // 2024
Bank of America "Museums on Us"
Starts January 7, 2023 (all day) , Ends January 7, 2024 @ 11:59pm
What is Museums on Us?
Designed to provide a benefit to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers and increase access to the arts across the United States, Museums on Us offers FREE general admission to more than 150 museums in some 90 cities the first full weekend of every month! The program brings new audiences and increased attention to participating organizations, which range from some of the nation’s most celebrated museums to regional gems and include art, science and history museums, as well as other cultural institutions.
Each Bank of America or Merrill Lynch cardholder is allowed one free general admission to participating institutions on any eligible MOU day.
• Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only.
• Any valid Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card is acceptable. Photo ID is required along with the card.
• Offer does not include free admission to special exhibitions and ticketed shows.
• Free admission does not guarantee reservations.
• The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month.
• Bank of America and Merrill Lynch associates are also eligible for free general admission on MOU weekends. They must present current proof of employment along with an additional photo ID.