12 // 14 // 2022
Starts February 2, 2022 @ 10:30am , Ends May 24, 2023 @ 10:30am
Take a stroll through the galleries with infants and toddlers in tow! Join a Museum educator for a one-hour tour of OM°A with lively discussion and engaging experiences. Crying and chatty babies are welcome! Both babies and adults can gaze at colorful and intriguing works of art without the fear of being disruptive. This tour offers something for everyone! Sponsored by Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Pre-registration is required.
REGISTER FOR ONE OR MULTIPLE SESSION(S) HERE »
- December 28: Don't Ask Me Where I'm From
- January 11: Art of the Ancient Americas
- January 25: Art of the Ancient Americas
- February 8: Twentysomethings
- February 22: Twentysomethings
- March 8: HERstory: Focusing on Female Artists
- March 29: HERstory: Focusing on Female Artists
- April 12: The Outwin: American Portraiture Today
- April 26: The Outwin: American Portraiture Today
- May 10: Exploring Medium and Technique
- May 24: Exploring Medium and Technique
Visitors: $15 (covers one adult and up to 4 children); $12.00 for additional adults
Museum Members: $5
Register for any or all sessions by signing up online, or by calling the OM°A Programs Coordinator at 407.896.4231 x 262.
THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSORED BY: