12 // 02 // 2020
Starts August 26, 2020 @ 10:30am , Ends December 16, 2020 @ 11:30am
Select Wednesdays / 10:30am-11:30am
Take a stroll through the galleries with infants and toddlers in tow! Join a Museum educator for a one-hour tour of OMA with lively discussion and engaging experiences. Crying and chatty babies are welcome! Both babies and adults can gaze at colorful and intriguing works of art without the fear of being disruptive. This tour offers something for everyone! Sponsored by Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Pre-registration is required.
Register here »
This fall each tour is limited to 10 adults. All participants, except children under the age of two, must wear face coverings per CDC recommendations.
• Wednesday, August 26: Oliver Jeffers: 10 Years of Picturing Books
• Wednesday, September 9: J. Hyde Crawford and Anthony Tortora Collection of Contemporary Art
• Wednesday, September 23: J. Hyde Crawford and Anthony Tortora Collection of Contemporary Art
• Wednesday, October 7: JEFRË: Points of Connection
• Wednesday, October 21: JEFRË: Points of Connection
• Wednesday, November 4: Voices
• Wednesday, December 2: Voices
• Wednesday, December 16: Louis Dewis: An Artist’s Life in France
Visitors: $12 (price of General Admission)
Museum Members: FREE
Additional Adults: $10
Call 407.896.4231 ext. 262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.