Want more art? Join the Associates
The Associates is an OMA volunteer support group committed to expanding OMA Membership and encouraging the appreciation of the visual arts. OMA Membership is a prerequisite to join The Associates.
As a member of The Associates you will:
- Chair your own 1st Thursday event. Contribute to selecting themes, vendors, and activities.
- Be a part of the art. Attend First Thursday’s art curating meetings and connect more personally with future exhibits.
- Lead others. As a part of the executive committee, you’ll have the opportunity to share your voice in annual elections.
- Grow your network. Connect monthly with other members through tours, cultural diversity, and programs sponsored by other arts organizations.
- OMA Membership is a prerequisite to join The Associates.
The Associates Executive Committee acts as the planning and policy developing council of the Associates.
The elected committee chairs
- Marketing and Public Relations
1st Thursdays Presented by The Associates
- Monthly series
- Themed evening programming
- Works by local artists
- Popular area bands
- Free gallery access
- Cash bars and cafe
How do I become a member of The Associates?
How do I become an OMA member?