By becoming an Orlando Museum of Art exhibition sponsor, you will help to inspire thought-provoking exhibitions, life-changing educational programs and excellence in museum practice.
Exhibition sponsorship opportunities include:
- Purvis Young: The Life I See
- Yuyi Morales: Sonadora
Education Program Support
The Educational Department strives to provide artistic enrichment through various cultural programs.
Programs sponsorship opportunities include:
- Art’s the Spark - Interactive program for those living with memory or neurological impairments and their healthy caregivers.
- NEW! Art Distilled - During this evening program for adults, we will explore big questions surrounding the visual arts. Enjoy an art appreciation presentation, facilitated discussions, gallery connections, and a themed cocktail.
- Creative Connections - A program for participants of all ages with developmental and learning disabilities and those on the autism spectrum in a safe and comfortable museum environment
- Family Days - A fun afternoon of hands-on art activities for families with storytelling, gallery activities and special performances.
- Storybook Pajama Party - This special program offers families a fun, informal, experience at the museum with storytelling, hands-on and gallery activities.
- OM°A Book Club - For lovers of literature and art, each monthly meeting highlights a different book relevant to works on view in the museum.
- Illume - This workshop will provide a supportive space for all-stage breast cancer survivors to process and explore their experiences through engagement with creative practices. Participants will take part in the cre-ation of integrated art projects, group discussions, and activities designed to assist in the reconciliation of various points along their journey with cancer.
- Studio Classes - Classes for artists of all ages
- Teacher Workshops - Provide training classes for art educators
- Student Activities - Summer/school break activities, organized school tours, and more
On the first Thursday of each month from 6:00pm - 9:00pm, Central Florida has an opportunity to discover local artists, listen to live music and mingle with an eclectic mix of people. There are cash bars serving wine, beer, soft drinks and water, and café offerings from area restaurants.
If you are interested in sponsoring any of these areas, please contact:Emily Bourmas-Fry
Director of Development
407.896.4231 ext. 235