Ambassadors are civic-minded leaders dedicated to philanthropically advancing the Museum as the leader of visual arts in Central Florida.
In appreciation of your generous partnership, you may receive VIP access to Museum events, educational programs, facility rental privileges and discounts, access to 800+ reciprocal museums, gift memberships to share, exclusive behind the scenes access, private exhibition tours with a curator and other benefits throughout the year.
As an Ambassador, you will be making innovative and transformational visual art experiences possible for a wide array of people throughout the greater metropolitan area of Orlando.
By becoming an Orlando Museum of Art Exhibition Sponsor, you will help to inspire thought-provoking exhibitions, life-changing educational programs and excellence in museum practice.
Education Program Support
The Educational Department strives to provide artistic enrichment through various cultural programs.
- Art on the Go - Outreach program provided at retirement centers, senior groups, and assisted living facilities
- Art’s the Spark - Interactive program for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Patients
- Book and a Look - Discovering art and exploring the Museum interactively with the whole family
- Creative Connections - A program for special needs child in a safe and comfortable museum environment
- Family Days - Fun afternoons of hands-on art activities for families
- Hospital ArtReach - Brings art to hospitalized children through storytelling and art activities
- Studio Classes - Classes for artists of all ages
- Teacher Workshops - Provide training classes for art educators
- Student Activities - Summer/school break activities, organized school tours, and more
On the first Thursday of each month from 6-9 pm, Central Florida has an opportunity to discover local artists, listen to live music and mingle with an eclectic mix of people. In 2000, 1st Thursdays, the original monthly art party and social event in Orlando, was launched at the Orlando Museum of Art by the Associates, a volunteer support group of the OMA.
If you are interested in sponsoring any of these areas, please contact:
Development Officer for External Affairs
407.896.4231 ext. 232