Seeking Development Intern
Application deadline: ongoing
Candidates seeking college credit will be given first priority.
Join the OMA development team today! In this role you will learn about the management of a membership program, the execution of fundraising events, stewardship activities and database management. Intern must have excellent communication and customer service skills, be project and detail oriented, must be a self-starter and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Experience with MS Office is a must, while experience with Raiser’s Edge and Mailchimp are preferred. Ideal candidate would be available for the summer AND fall.
- Assist in membership marketing, including on site acquisition during monthly 1st Thursday events and various educational events.
- Assist in coordinating community outreach events.
- Assist in coordinating direct mail and email membership drives.
- Conduct research for membership and visitor experience initiatives.
- Learn Raiser’s Edge database through data entry, gift processing and updating donor files.
- Assist in membership cultivation and retention activities through various communications with the OMA members.
- Assist in Visitor Information Services management through the OMA’s front desk
Statement of Purpose – 300 words of less
Resume or Work History
Three References – Professional or Academic
List of Curriculum completed
Please send materials to: