Select Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am
Take a stroll through the galleries with infants and toddlers in tow! Join a Museum educator for a one-hour tour of OM°A with lively discussion and engaging experiences. Crying and chatty babies are welcome! Both babies and adults can gaze at colorful and intriguing works of art without the fear of being disruptive. This tour offers something for everyone! Sponsored by Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Pre-registration is required.
REGISTER FOR ONE OR MULTIPLE SESSION(S) HERE »
- May 10: The Outwin: American Portraiture Today
- May 24: The Outwin: American Portraiture Today
- June 7: Florida Prize in Contemporary Art: Part 1
- June 21: Florida Prize in Contemporary Art: Part 1
- July 5: Florida Prize in Contemporary Art: Part 2
- July 19: Florida Prize in Contemporary Art: Part 2
- August 9: TBD
- August 23: TBD
Visitors: $15 (covers one adult and up to 4 children); $12.00 for additional adults
Museum Members: $5
Register for any or all sessions by signing up online, or by calling the Education Programs Coordinator at 407.896.4231 x 262.
This program is sponsored by:
Dates & Times: Select Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am