Select Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am
Take a stroll through the galleries with infants and toddlers in tow! Join a Museum educator for a one-hour tour of OM°A with lively discussion and engaging experiences. Crying and chatty babies are welcome! Both babies and adults can gaze at colorful and intriguing works of art without the fear of being disruptive. This tour offers something for everyone! Sponsored by Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
Pre-registration is required.
REGISTER FOR ONE OR MULTIPLE SESSION(S) HERE »
- August 17: Pondering the Permanent Collection
- August 31: Pondering the Permanent Collection
- September 14: Exploring People, Places, and Abstract Art
- September 28: Exploring People, Places, and Abstract Art
- October 12: Soñadora: Yuyi Morales
- October 26: Soñadora: Yuyi Morales
- November 2: From the Andes to the West Indies: Spanish Colonial Paintings from the Thomas Collection
- November 30: From the Andes to the West Indies: Spanish Colonial Paintings from the Thomas Collection
- December 14: Don't Ask Me Where I'm From
- December 28: Don't Ask Me Where I'm From
Visitors: $15 (covers one adult and up to 4 children); $12.00 for additional adults
Museum Members: FREE
Register for any or all sessions by signing up online, or by calling the OM°A Programs Coordinator at 407.896.4231 x 262.
This Program is sponsored by:
Dates & Times: Select Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am