Museums on Us
What is Museums on Us?
Designed to provide a benefit to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers and increase access to the arts across the United States, Museums on Us offers free general admission to more than 150 museums in some 90 cities. The program brings new audiences and increased attention to participating organizations, which range from some of the nation’s most celebrated museums to regional gems and include art, science and history museums, as well as other cultural institutions.
Each Bank of America or Merrill Lynch cardholder is allowed one free general admission to participating institutions on any eligible MOU day.
• Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only.
• Any valid Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card is acceptable. Photo ID is required along with the card.
• Offer does not include free admission to special exhibitions and ticketed shows.
• Free admission does not guarantee reservations.
• The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month.
• Bank of America and Merrill Lynch associates are also eligible for free general admission on MOU weekends. They must present current proof of employment along with an additional photo ID.
Are multiple children and family members granted free admission with the cardholder?
No, only the individual cardholder receives one free admission with their Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card, and photo ID.
What cards are accepted?
All Bank of America and Merrill Lynch credit or debit cards are accepted for the Museums on Us® program (includes
Bank of America-issued affinity cards).
Can Bank of America and Merrill Lynch associates (employees) participate in MOU?
Yes. Bank of America and Merrill Lynch associates (employees) can participate by presenting valid proof of employment and photo ID.
What other forms of ID are needed?
A photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, will be required along with the necessary bank card or corporate ID.
Does the offer include special exhibitions?
No, the offer does not include special exhibitions, ticketed shows or fundraising events where an additional fee beyond general admission is applicable.
What is the policy for expired cards?
Expired cards are not accepted. Cards must be valid and current.
Does the list of participating museums ever change?
Yes. While most museums will remain on the list, there will be additions and changes throughout the program. In addition, individual museum hours may change. It is very important to check the Museums on Us website at museums.bankofamerica.com and consult individual museum websites when planning a visit.