Docent-Guided Group Tours
Enjoy a private, docent-guided tour for a group of 10 or more people. Docent-guided tours are scheduled upon docent availability Tuesday-Friday, 10:00am-3:00pm and Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm-3:00pm. Reservations are required with a deposit 10 business days in advance.
OM°A presents a variety of cross-circular school tours. During these tours students have the opportunity to engage with authentic works of art ranging from Ancient American artifacts, to original picture book illustrations, to contemporary and traditional works of art. Tours must be scheduled at least 10 days in advance.
For more information on our school tours, and to see if your school is eligible for a free trip, please contact the Education Department at email@example.com or call 407.896.4231 ext. 262.
Self-Guided Group Tours
To avoid scheduling conflicts with other programs and tours, reservations are required for self-guided groups of 10 or more. If you choose to partake in a self-guided tour, please contact the Education Department (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.896.4231 ext. 262) at least one week in advance of your visit
Know Before You Go!
- Comfortable shoes are advised for gallery tours.
- OM°A is handicap accessible.
- OM°A can provide complimentary wheelchairs on a first come first serve basis.
- Free parking is available in front of the OM°A. Parking is open to the public. Bus parking is also available in the lot.
- OM°A does not have a café or restaurant on site, but is just a few minutes away from area dining locations.
- Photography is not permitted in select galleries. No flash photography.