Interested in making a donation to ensure innovative and transformational visual art experiences are possible for everyone throughout Central Florida? We have an instant and stress-free solution!
Please consider donating to Orlando Museum of Art through the United Arts of Central Florida. Every year, twenty-two arts and cultural institutions come together through United Arts for the Collaborative Campaign for the Arts. In 2021, we are all working collectively to raise $3.2 million in order to unlock a shared sum of $500,000 through a new Orange County Challenge Grant.
Every OMA-designated gift received during the 2021 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is:
✅ Matched by 15% or 30% if you are a new donor or haven’t donated through UA in the last 3 years!
✅ Graciously acknowledged by Orlando Museum of Art and United Arts of Central Florida
✅ Crucial to the development and production of important exhibitions, special events, and educational programming
We thank you for your support of the OMA.
Please click here to find out more information about the 2021 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts and United Arts.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state 800-435-7352 or visiting their website by clicking here. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Our commitment to the donors of the Orlando Museum of Art…
- The Orlando Museum of Art will not sell, rent, lease, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity.
- The Museum will not send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
- The identity of all our donors is kept confidential. Use of donor information is limited only to the purposes of the Orlando Museum of Art.
- This policy applies to all information received by the Orlando Museum of Art, both online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
- Information associated with donations which are processed through a third-party service provider (i.e. United Arts of Central Florida), will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation and not re-submitted to any collaborative funding group.
- Information released to any third-party mailing or postal organization is strictly limited to a one-time use by and for the Orlando Museum of Art purposes only.
- Donors may request to be removed from any list of the Orlando Museum of Art by contacting the Development Department or by electronic opt-out located in all digital messaging.
Phone: 407.896.4231 ext. 235
Write: 2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803