Interested in making a donation to ensure innovative and transformational visual art experiences are possible for everyone throughout Central Florida? Our local arts community is estimated to lose more than $26 million due to the unprecedented impact of COVID-19. Now, more than ever, we are counting on YOU to help your favorite art institution! No amount is too small or too large.
Your generous support:
- Serves the underserved through art enrichment programs like Creative Connections for children and adults on the autism spectrum and Art’s the Spark for adults with neurological disabilities and their caregivers
- Brings arts education into surrounding communities through Family ArtReach at Central Florida Coalition for the Homeless, Art on the Go! for those living in senior facilities, and Art with Purpose for at-risk LGBTQ+ youth
- Helps bring numerous art exhibitions and educational programming to fruition which draws 156,000 visitors annually ranging from local neighbors to international travelers
You are what keeps us going and you inspire us to do even more for our community. Thank you!
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state 800-435-7352 or visiting their website by clicking here. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Our commitment to the donors of the Orlando Museum of Art…
- The Orlando Museum of Art will not sell, rent, lease, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity.
- The Museum will not send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
- The identity of all our donors is kept confidential. Use of donor information is limited only to the purposes of the Orlando Museum of Art.
- This policy applies to all information received by the Orlando Museum of Art, both online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
- Information associated with donations which are processed through a third-party service provider (i.e. United Arts of Central Florida), will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation and not re-submitted to any collaborative funding group.
- Information released to any third-party mailing or postal organization is strictly limited to a one-time use by and for the Orlando Museum of Art purposes only.
- Donors may request to be removed from any list of the Orlando Museum of Art by contacting the Development Department or by electronic opt-out located in all digital messaging.
Phone: 407.896.4231 ext. 235
Write: 2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803