Interested in making a donation to ensure innovative and transformational visual art experiences are possible for everyone throughout Central Florida? We have an instant and stress-free solution!
Please consider donating to Orlando Museum of Art as we approach our centennial anniversary in 2024.
Since its founding in 1924, OMA has dedicated itself to presenting thought-provoking exhibitions and diverse educational programs that serve audiences of all ages, religion, races, sexual orientations, abilities, and backgrounds. Our programs benefit over 157,000 visitors annually, including thousands of underserved children and adults who otherwise would not have the opportunity to visit a museum.
Your support not only makes art more accessible but allows us to inspire creative thinking, prompting individuals to see themselves and the world around them in a new light.
We thank you for your support of the OMA.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state 800-435-7352 or visiting their website by clicking here. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Designate Orlando Museum of Art as your favorite charitable organization on AmazonSmile.»
0.5% of eligible purchases will go to Orlando Museum of Art —no fees, no extra cost.
Our commitment to the donors of the Orlando Museum of Art…
- The Orlando Museum of Art will not sell, rent, lease, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity.
- The Museum will not send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
- The identity of all our donors is kept confidential. Use of donor information is limited only to the purposes of the Orlando Museum of Art.
- This policy applies to all information received by the Orlando Museum of Art, both online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
- Information associated with donations which are processed through a third-party service provider (i.e. United Arts of Central Florida), will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation and not re-submitted to any collaborative funding group.
- Information released to any third-party mailing or postal organization is strictly limited to a one-time use by and for the Orlando Museum of Art purposes only.
- Donors may request to be removed from any list of the Orlando Museum of Art by contacting the Development Department or by electronic opt-out located in all digital messaging.
Phone: 407.896.4231 ext. 235
Write: 2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803