Since its founding in 1984, the Acquisition Trust has built a significant collection of contemporary art for the Orlando Museum of Art and for the Central Florida community.
The collection includes artwork by internationally recognized artists such as Robin Rhode, Elizabeth Murray, John Chamberlain, Robert Rauschenberg, Pat Steir, Kerry James Marshall, Jennifer Bartlett, Nick Cave, Mel Kendrick, Tom McGrath and Therman Statom. Works by emerging artists such as Franklin Evans, Josephine Halvorson, Curtis Mann, Farley Aguilar and others are purchased as they receive initial recognition.
Outstanding museum collections are the direct result of philanthropic generosity within a community. A great sense of pride and ownership will be felt knowing that the entirety of your contribution has made a significant impact in the museum’s contemporary collection.
The entirety of your membership dues goes towards the purchase of contemporary art for the museum.
Members of the Acquisition Trust enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Participation in the acquisition of art through voting privileges
- Opportunities to travel with Acquisition Trust members
- Visits to homes of private collectors
- Meetings with artists in their studios and galleries
- Invitations to members-only events throughout the year
- Private tours of OM°A exhibitions
- Recognition as an Acquisition Trust member in the Museum’s Hubbard Hall
- Educational and professional guidance in the development of private collections
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN ACQUISITION TRUST MEMBER?
Please note that an OM°A General Membership is a prerequisite for joining the Acquisition Trust. At the $1,000 Acquisition Trust levels, you will receive a complimentary OM°A general membership. Other benefits of the $1,000 levels include a one-time consultation with an OM°A curator, and an invitation to an exclusive event.
CURRENT ACQUISITION TRUST MEMBER?
GIVE THE GIFT OF ART
For more information about AT, please call 407.896.4231 ext. 257 or email at email@example.com.