Make plans to celebrate your child’s special day with the gift of art! Choose a party designed around the OMA’s collection and our staff will work with you to make your child’s birthday celebration the best ever! Let us coordinate the party so you can relax and enjoy. Each guest will leave with his or her own work of art as a lasting reminder of the celebration.
- A studio classroom to celebrate the birthday
- An instructor for all activities
- A 90 minute, well-planned educational and fun program including inspiring looking games in select museum galleries
- A hands-on art activity
- All materials for the art project
- A guest of honor
- Party guests
- Decorations if desired
- A birthday cake, candles and beverages
- Paper plates, forks, cups, napkins
- At least one adult to host and help
Solve the mystery! Search the galleries for visual and written clues to investigate American art then create your own masterpiece to take home.
Have a brush with art! Listen to the story of Art Dog by Thacher Hurd, and then explore the galleries to discover colors, shapes, lines and more. Make your own “art dog” sculpture or paint a watercolor masterpiece.
Pirate’s Treasure Hunt
Ahoy matey! Design your own map and decorate a small chest for your own treasures then discover the museum through a fun gallery hunt. This is our most popular party!
Harry Potter Party
Calling all witches and wizards! Create an owl companion and an enchanting wand to truly complete your magical look. Help restore the artwork that was stolen from the Hogwarts castle by searching the galleries for hidden clues!
Yummy Clay Cupcake Party!
Create your own adorable yummy clay cupcake with clay icings and toppings. What a treat! All cupcakes will be baked to perfection in the kiln and ready for pick-up at a later date. An extra charge of $5 per participating child is required due to the supplies and special firing.
- Party options for ages 4 and up. Gallery program and art activity will be age-appropriate. All parties include opportunities for developing critical thinking skills and sparking creativity.
- Party will start promptly. Late arrivals risk a compromised schedule and program.
- Request a reservation at least 2 weeks in advance of your event. Call early for best selection of dates and times.
- Reservations are confirmed upon a 50% deposit. OMA accepts cash, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. The final bill must be paid five business days before the party.
- A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from all cancellations; however cancellations made less than five business days prior to the party will result in the loss of the entire deposit.
- In case of emergency, another party date may be arranged and your deposit will transfer, however, event dates are subject to availability.
Please contact OMA for availability
- Visitors: $350
- Museum Members: $315
- Maximum number of participating children: 15 children; $5 extra per additional child over 15 count. Your party can be a drop-off party or parents are more than welcome to attend.
- Goody bag filled with art and theme related favors - $6 per bag
- Custom party: Want a party here, but desire a different theme or project? Parties can be tailored to suit your child’s interests. Custom parties/art projects - $25 and up, depending on theme and materials. Please call to inquire.
To reserve a party or for more information, please call 407.896.4231 ext. 282.
Dates &: Times:
Location: Galleries, Studio III